He slapped another woman's ass, should I continue dating him?

I started going out with a coworker, mind me he never works the same shifts I work. So I don't see him at work, but we hit off when he was introduced to me as a new employee. We went to see a movie, he asked to hang out again. Then today, I heard he playfully slapped another female coworker's ass last night. Only after 2 weeks of working here!

I think that's not right... what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably trying not to put all of his eggs in one basket. It sounds like you only went on one date and not a particularly serious one at that.

It's up to you though. Do whatever you feel is right.

What Guys Said 3

• I would slap his face with a hammer and tell him I'll see you tomorrow for a session 2 ( crowbar slap ) No respect towards you, absolutely no respect towards he coworker friend, typical Esshole Guy! don't wast your time on him. Just imagine what he would do behind your back if he does that right in-front of you.

• It depends on his relationship with that coworker, but then it is still not okay.

Yet, this is not something to stop dating him! You heard he did this, so it may or may not be true. Even if it is true, it is something pretty trivial. If he does something like this when you are with him though, then you should ask him about it.

• If she is okay with it then it isn't a big deal what he does at work, unless the boss finds out and has a problem with it. You two are not in a committed relationship so I don't see the problem you are having. You can still see other guys and he can't say anything about it because you are not committed yet.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that's sexual harassment in the workplace, but I would NOT date a guy like that...

He sounds bad.

• I could not look beyond that

• he should be fired,that's not allowed in the workplace. he could be a jackass,or it could've just been a joke that is okay with that woman-that's for you to decide,we don't know him.

• No, move on. A guy did that to me and well, he cheated.

• Are you guys exclusive?

• Move on to someone else.

• leave him alone.Hes a player.