How long to you think she needs before she is comfortable with hanging out with me?

I have really fell for this beautiful early thirties mom, but after three months, I still have not received any sign that she thinks of me any more than of a friend.

I have tried to let her know by sending her a "Thinking of you" card telling her how I think she is beautiful inside and out, and that if she decides to date again, I would like to be among her considerations.

She totally trusts her son to hang out at my place when we play PS2 and watch movies. She even doesn't mind when we go to Walmart and stuff in my car. But as soon as I suggest us doing something fun together, she says that either she can't or is not ready for that yet.

She did break up with a cheating boyfriend right before Christmas.

Or do you think she is politely hoping I will give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's too soon for a relationship to her. Each person is different and it takes time to get over r being cheated on. Right now, it seems she is looking at you as a friend to her and her son. That is really all you can do until she is ready for more. I am sure she will let you know when she is ready. Good Luck.

What Girls Said 1

• This will take a considerable amount of time. She needs time to develop trust in a man, and get over the shock of getting cheated on. If she lets you hang out with her son, it may mean that you're a good male figure to him. Since she is aware of your candidacy, it's best if you leave the ball in her court and not to mention it anymore. When the time comes, you'll know when she calls on you for an interview : )

What Guys Said 1

• Does she give you any kind of a signal that if she were ready to date you would be considered. Or flirt, compliment you back. It sounds from the way you just put it that you are a trusted friend but if you answer these couple questions for me I could give you a better answer.