In person he seems interested, but doesn't text?

When my guy friend and I hang out, he's really nice and flirty with me, but makes no effort to text me or anything. Could he just be interested when he sees me? or if we were to be in a relationship, would he still not text/call me?

Also, I know for a fact he doesn't want a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" kinda thing either. He's not that kind of guy.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Make sure you're not confusing flirty with friendly.

2. If he's one of those nervous/shy kind of guys, he's going to be very hesitant to 'overstep his boundaries.' Make it overtly clear that you're interested in him and see what happens. Even if you throw the loudest signals in the world at him, he still may not work up the guts to do anything about it.

3. He may just not like to text. I prefer to keep phone communication to a minimum, but will often send flirty/naughty messages, because I know it gets my girl worked up/makes her feel wanted, etc. If you ever end up dating him, make sure to communicate this to him, as he may not have much experience with what a woman wants. I'm willing to bet that if he knows you want it, he'll want it as well.

What Guys Said 2

• I hate talking about stuff like relationships and feelings by text. Its so easy to ready a sms the wrong way.. Its very rare I text anyone more than a few words.. if its feels right when your togther then flirt back and let him no your intrested.. :)

Its the only way you will no

• Maybe he just doesn't like to text/talk as much as you'd like. That wouldn't be abnormal from a guys perspective. If he has nothing to talk to you about, he's not likely to talk just to bond unless he's really trying to work you.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you try to text/call him? And also...how do you know he does't want the wham-bam-thank you-ma'am type of thing. Actions always speak louder than words. If a person was truly interested, they would be all the time, not just when they see you in person.

• Seems like he just doesn't like texting. I can relate. Casually ask him about it. Maybe he'd prefer calling, Facetime, or something else. I'm sure you guys can compromise in some way.