What makes for a successful first date?

What do you think of this:

If you're a guy, you want to make the girl laugh and get her intrigued to know more about you.

If you're a girl you want the guy to either get a hard on during the date or to get one afterward when he thinks of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the success of a date depends on the degree of rapport you develop..I mean, I get hard ons thinking of real b***s that I'd never want to spend time with, come on!

And I don't get that excited when I've had a good time with someone attractive. At least, not until I see her again!

What Girls Said 1

• Make her laugh

Buy her steak and wine

Kiss her neck

What Guys Said 3

• A second date...

• when a guy is good looking so the girl values him as a human being and makes the date successful , even if the guy is boring (girls only want good looking guys )

• Yes, make her laugh, and make sure the date doesn't last too long. Sure...its going to kill me to end the date early...but I know its better to leave her wanting more. Basically, I need to see that she seemed more interested at the end, than she was at the beginning of the date.