What is your dating age range?

How old are you and what is the youngest and oldest that you would date? I'm 19. The youngest I'd date is 18 (16 is legal where I live but that just feels weird) and the oldest I'd date is 25. The range will probably broaden when I get a little older and more mature, but that's where it's at for now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 30. The hypothetically, the oldest I'd consider dating is about 40, and the youngest I'd consider dating is about 20, but if she's that young, she'd need to really impress me. Like, I'd need to really be able to have a good intellectual discussion with her. She'd need to be smart, and mature. Currently, I'm dating a girl who is almost 6 years younger than me, and we've been together for a long, long time. She's actually my best friend, too.

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that age is really just a number. It's all about how I get along with someone. Who they are. How I feel about them. Y'know, all that stuff on the inside that so many people, for some reason, seem to think is bullshit. It's what I always went for. Looks were not really the thing that kept me around. Age is equally unimportant to me. In the end if our personalities and minds can mesh, they sort of become what I want.

I'm not sure if that makes sense to you, but that's how it is for me.

• I agree that the chemistry between two people is more important than age. I just think that people for the most part have more in common with others who are around the same age as them.

• Ehh... I have friends of all ages. I've always been weird like that.

What Guys Said 4

• When I ws young enough to do so, (17) I took a young lady young as 18, and when I was little older (22), I took a Mom as old as 45, and she had a GREAT ass. We had sex 4 times that night. And in the morning, she gave me this great blow job. She was an animal.

• well, there's the ol' "rule of 7" which is 1/2 your age + 7 is the youngest you should date.

For me, that'd be 21.5. Which seems about right (rounding up to 22). But heck, I may even think that may be possibly too young for me, given what I'm looking for (an emotionally mature and independent woman). Though, there are always exceptions and I keep an open mind.

• What about the oldest you'd date?

• i mean reverse rule of seven*

• Though now that I think about it, I should specify, I'd be open to DATING a woman that age, but would only be willing to commit if she were to have the same long-term goals as me, which may be a problem given her age. In particular, the subject of having kids. I want them at some point. A 40~42 y/o woman may not (or not want more).

• 20s I think. Anywhere in her 20s.

• I'm 31. The youngest would be 25. Oldest...33.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 23. My range is 23-30. I have dated older and younger than that before, but it just didn't work for me. People have told me I'm more mature for my age, so particularly with my ex who was a year younger, there were huge maturity differences. I'd very much prefer to date a guy who is older than me at this point.

• I'm 20 yo. I don't like younger guys. The youngest I date is probably less than one year younger than I am. The oldest I'd consider is 30. Ever since I reached 20, I've only been attracted to guys 5-8 years older than me, but probably it's because guys around those age are the ones mostly attracted to me. I don't know why.

• im 32 and youngest would be 25...and oldest 38