Have you ever had an online friend you got really attached to?

As in you would talk every single day, almost 24/7 that it feels weird if you don't say something at all? A person you would probably date if you had known each other in real life.

Have you?

• Yeah I have
    67% (6)100% (7)81% (13)Vote
  • Nope, never
    22% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Yes and we're still talking
    11% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I had a friend who I knew for 2 years and we both got attached to one other and we have had gone long periods of not talking but it is what it is, I think it happened for a reason that we met I met him at my lowest point and I was considering meeting him in the future.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I've had online friends before , wasn't super close to them but did chat with them , more focused on making friends in real life these days

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to a girl in England all the time, she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever met and we get along absolutley perfect. We snap chat and text often, we've Skyped quite a bit too. We have been talking for 2 years now. I know we will meet one day, just a matter of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to always have one of those, they're like a new age pen pall. Come to think of it, I don't have one right now, sadly, they're fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Um, I don't know if we'd date as we didn't get along on that level due to a moral difference, but yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Though we never met up in real life.

0|0
    2|1
  • Yea big mistake. I fell for her and started sounding really annoying over the phone and she just stopped texting or calling me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yep, lol. He's here, he knows who he is. =] We probably will meet someday, if one of us can afford to travel. A few states away isn't that far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, we talked for about 3 years and then lost touch. I've always wanted to meet him in person though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. even if we went to the same school or whatever, I don't think we'd ever get to know each other. it's pretty amazing that we're so close despite the obvious differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. I thought it would eventually become more, but was recently told it wouldn't. So after two years of talking to each other every day, we've now stopped completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • i chatted with one for almost a yr. I enjoyed chatting but not to the extend that I would want to date him.

i can say that I am attached in the sense that I admire him more as a person.

but there are differences between us.

0|0
    0|0