Ladies would you date a bilingual?

I speak both English and french fluently, and I will like to know if this counts for anything with ladies. if it does how do I communicate this without look like you are bragging. Simply put would you like to date a bilingual and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Makes no difference to me. I'm sure she'll ask eventually. If you want her to know you could ask her casually during the interrogation stage of dating and hope she returns the question. If not you've planted the seed and she'll ask you soon. Just don't answer in the cocky pose. It's very easy to see when some guys are bragging and that's a turn off.

What Girls Said 20

• Heck yeah, because I think it's great someone took the time to learn two or more languages. Although I don't see it as bragging really. It'd be even more fascinating though if the person were willing or wanted to teach the second language that way it doesn't look like bragging if you're interested in knowing the person.

• It's an awesome plus to date a guy who was bilingual. That's an advantage for you :) but! a great personality trumps all pluses

• Of course, I speak three languges too, so it'd be hypocritical no to. Also I've never heard of anyone saying they wouldn't. At the same time I've never heard anyone saying it's a particular turn on. A lot of people are bi or trilingual, it's won't give you any advantage, so don't brag about it, you'll just look like an idiot

• do you even have to ask? that's one of the most attractive things! I just think its interesting because its not easy and it gives me a chance to learn something new about not only the language but its interesting to learn about the culture as well!

• I wouldn't care about that

I'd date a bilingual if they're a cool person, it wouldn't have anything to do with them being bilingual

• I have a friend tat I talk to everyday, were real close and he speaks both English and russian pretty fluently

• definitely. most of the guys I know are bi or trilingual lol. knowing different languages is awesome :)

• Yeah its cool.

• I would love to date some one who's bilingual. Not only is it sexy as hell but knowing how to speak two or more languages fluently usually means the person is pretty intelligent, and intelligence is also sexy as hell.

• i personally wouldn't mind, I would ask him to teach me too :) as long as he doesn't show off and be damn braggy about his skills at another language.

• Doesn't change anything but I am also.

• I think there's something attractive in knowing different languages. Even though I don't like french, I think it would be attractive if a guy spoke both English and french. Also, it makes the guy look more intelligent, which is a plus

• If he was nice to me of course I would as long as he spoke some English it would give me the chance to learn another language

• yea that's awesome, we could travel together:)

• His ability to speak multiple languages does nothing to either impress or discourage me. But he sure as hell better be speaking straight English to me and none of that French business because I have no patience for people who speak in another language to me simply because they know I can't understand.

• Yeah, whether he's bilingual or not doesn't affect if I'll date him or not (as long as one of those languages is English). I speak some French, so that would actually be really cool. You don't have to find a special way to communicate you're bilingual, it will most likely just come up in conversation.

• I don't see why not. As long as one those languages is English.

• Yes, I am bilingual also and that has never been a problem, I get to sweet talk a guy in Spanish or English.

• Sure, why not?

I'd probably ask him to teach me :-)

• I would think that's awesome since my French is really rusty.

What Guys Said 3

• it would help get a job in Canada , employers like bilingual people for certain jobs . as for dating not really sure it depend what languages girl spoke or wanted to speak

• That has nothing to do with dating

• I doubt it means anything to them