Boys and girls, how many people are you dating right now?

And do you have a favorite among those?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never dated more than one at a time, unless you count the two sisters I had a threesome with.

I think it's abnormal to be in a formal relationship with more than one at a time. Basically, you're cheating on both of them.

• Tell me more about these two sisters...

• Two lovely , kind, friendly Filipinas, both happily married with kids now..we're still in contact and friends.

What Girls Said 7

• Why would you date more than one person? I mean, as far as I know you can only really fall in love with one person no matter how much that other person makes you happy.

• None at the moment.

• None lol.

• 69

• I'm dating 3 chicks and a dude

• Just one guy. I don't like dating more than one person at a time. He's a good guy. I like him a lot, so hopefully it works out.

• 85

What Guys Said 10

• Zero

• 0

• The question makes it sound like it's a common thing to do. Naw, man one girl at a time for me.

• Zero.

• Dating... Right now...? So, like, 0-1?

• 1

• all adult females in the world. so about 2 billion people or so. ;)

• i'm not really dating anyone , was trying to get to know a couple different girls from the bar scene but wasn't like dating them in that sense , we hung out and talked at times but never went on dates as I only seemed to see them at bars

• 2 girls and one guy. Yeah, I swing both ways ;)

The guy's better by the way. You should definitely bat for the other team once in your life.

• 3. Me, myself and I. Only issue is that none of them know about the others. I really hope the "s" doesn't hit the fan if I slip up.