Is there a dating website for infertile people?

I am a web developer and earlier today I was thinking of what new website could I create that would be a hit and while navigating through GaG I wondered if there was a dating site for infertile people. I did a quick google search and I found nothing but a couple of blogs that talked about the subject but I couldn't find any actual website on this topic. So do you know of any, or do you think it would be a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Infertile people (assuming they want children) are most likely looking for a fertile mate because it IS possible for them to have children. Infertile people have a very small chance of making a baby. Sterile people are the ones with no chance.

Anyways, that's my thought. Infertile people may not go for it but sterile people might.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, if it does exist and you aren't finding it then it probably isn't very new/active or good or anything. Google can be really useful but it tends to bring up the most relevant, active and used websites first. Maybe dig a little deeper... a "quick" google search might not have been enough, but again if it's so difficult to find a site like that that does exist then you could probably create a better one.

• There is a great number of dating websites for inferite people as well. You can just add a statement you are infertile. My friend found in such way his beautiful russian lady online. Now they are preparing the documents to adopt a child.

• Aren't you a little young to know you are infertile?

• -__- I can tell you did not read the description

• Generally to do something like a dating site you need to "trust" the person that started it thinking they are looking out for you. Infertility is an incredibly emotional personal thing that can be somewhat damaging to a person's psyche. Having a person that has no idea what that is like by the founder would make me less likely to think he wants to help me and is just caring about money.

• Is your relationship with the vendor of your tampons based on "trust" and emotions, and he has no interest in money?

• LMAO. I can see it now. All these sleezebag guy claiming they are infertile but aren't just to get protection-free sex.

• LMAO! Good point!

• That is really mean. Many are trying to find a partner, and posts like these spread fear among women who are seeking but thing it is a con. You have absolutely no idea how hard it for a person to suffer through infertility. It is really painful and demoralizing, put yourself in those shoes for a day. Please be a little more respectful.

• I think only a doctor can tell you. Make an appointment.

What Guys Said 8

• How does one determine they are infertile? There are plenty of babies that are born despite their parents being told "you'll never have children"

• Well the cats out of the bag now sir! Think i'll go and develop a dating website for infertile people, I hear there's a gap in the market...

• There is a cool dating website https://mymagicbrides.com where you can find nice Russian girls to date or marry :) My friend foud a cool girl there and they are geting married soon, I am so happy for him :)

• There is already one dating site for infertile singles, check it out infertilers. com

• No.

• a dating site for people who are sterile or infertile would be great if it allowed non sterile/non infertile people to be matched with ones who are, basically a site dedicated to building relationships for people who don't want children but still want a relationship.

• the market is too small for it to be profitable and I doubt many people would want their pic online for the world to see screaming "I'm infertile".

• cantcum.com?

• lol, I actually searched for it... -__-

• Glad I got ya to chuckle a little brother. I personally don't know of any myself, but if I do I will be glad to pass the info along! Best of luck in life and with your search!