Why are you here on GAG besides questions about "dating advice" in general.

Why are you here on GAG besides questions about dating/ relationship/ flirt advice in general. In fact I'm here to improve my English. Does anyone else has a reason to be here besides the obvious ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to know why people do the things they do or don't. What goes on in people's heads in a situation. All the different types of personalities and their ways of thinking. You'd find a lot of my questions are in the "behavior" category.

Basically, I like to understand the human mind, or try to at least. Dating/relationship/flirt advice is the last thing I'm here for.

I also like to discuss about deeper things, and sometimes I find really interesting, thought-provoking questions here.

What Girls Said 3

• boredom and getting laughs out of some peculiar Q and A

• I'm nosy so I do more reading and answering than posting that's why I'm on gag

• Learn about people and their behaviors.

Interact with people from other cultures/places, learn about what life is like OUTSIDE my bubble.

Talk to people, help people, get help and advice from others (regarding life, in general).

What Guys Said 6

• the trolling...duh.

• I come here for the enlightening conversation and meaningful input. But I keep coming back anyway.

• Besides the obvious Amazon giftcards are the bonus for me...

• Palek. He still hasn't paid me the 20 bucks he owes me.

• I like communicating with people who live across the world. Helps you to gain new perspective on things. Plus on GaG, you're rewarded for being active.

• Get help from regular people like me. Help them back. Learn about various things by looking at other Q&A. Earn points to turn them into Amazon gift cards.