Is dating in high school really all that?

Do you feel like your high school relationships were worth it? I mean the time spent dating could have been spent on your education or something else lasting and meaningful. In hindsight, what is your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well dating in high school is practically normal. however I couldn't start dating until senior year like now because school work is first and very important. If you don't have a boyfriend don't be in such a rush to have a boyfriend just focus on your school work and before you know it that person will come along. One of my relationships was not worth it when I was a freshman he was 2 years older than me and I did so much better without him. my grades improve because I was so distracted with the relationship that I forgot about school. So no datin g is not really all that in high school.

What Girls Said 4

• Some of them were amazing experiences or helped me learn a lot about myself. Some of them probably weren't worth it, though.

• I never dated in high school. I would have if I'd gotten the chance. I'm kind of glad I didn't now, I think it would've been a disaster.

• I didn't start dating until I was an adult.

• I don't think its all that

What Guys Said 0