What kind of men are attracted to powerful woman? Turn on? Turn off?

So I used my knowledge of numerology to translate my birth date into a semantic message and I got (word for word)

AFTERWARD COMPLETELY DEDICATE TO ESTABLISHING POWER

I thought power as in possessing wisdom, and knowledge, and understanding, and discernment, and judgment, and glory, and popularity and wealth, and beauty. All of these things I believe I can accomplish.

I also used my knowledge of numerology to translate the birth date of the guy that I'm interested in and I got

sanctification & edification & assist (This means he will encourage, lift up and help a woman with her emotional, spiritual and psychological development)

Can you give me advice on how to make myself more "powerful" Is "power" the thing that makes men fall in love with you?

• TURN ON
  • TURN OFF
  • DEPENDS

What Guys Said 1

• I voted "turn off," because people who make a big deal about their power are often obnoxious loudmouths.

What Girls Said 1

• Numerology...um well...to put it nicely what makes a guy like you or not includes a lot of factors. Be yourself and you will one day run across a guy who likes you for you. You cannot mold yourself into something you are not. I'm not saying you aren't powerful. But I am saying that you should be yourself. Power to me is being yourself no matter what others think.