A third date idea with this girl?

Ok so I started seeing this girl about 3 weeks ago. We met at the gym. The first date was just a casual hangout playing soccer that turned into 4 hours of talking. The second date was dinner and then we stargazed for 6 hours. We did get intimate during that date as we cuddled and made out. Now tomorrow I have the third date with her! I really like this girl. I want to do something but I don't know what to do. I thought about dinner then maybe watching a movie at one our houses. But I did dinner on the last date, so I don't want to be mundane. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her out to a coffee shop and then a walk around the city or then you can take her back to your place. Girls like well thought out dates. I think my favorite one with my boyfriend, it was kind of cheesy, but we had a candle lot picnic on his living room floor, while we watched a movie. The fact that you already had a dinner date will only seem repetitive in her mind, if you just keep taking her out to restaurants. But I you change it up a little she won't even notice.

What Girls Said 4

• You sound sort of sporty, so how about this. It may be seem a bit childish, but I went on a date with a guy bowling. It was really fun, we got really competitive, were laughing all the time, flirting, it was just a fun atmosphere to get to know each other. Or ice skating, maybe something you could teach her, to show your manliness.

Or if she's not particularly sporty, a concert or live music venue. That gives you a focus and something to talk about afterwards.

I would agree with the others though, unless she initiates any sort of intimacy, not saying you're like that, but just be careful, don't rush things. You seem like you really like her, and although we can all get carried away sometimes, having sex too early can really ruin things.

PS She has agreed to going on a third date with you, she must really like you as well, and am sure will love whatever you choose to do.

I really really hope it goes well for you.

best of luck :)

• Well if she's a fun and outgoing person than I suggest something fun and exciting. If she's more laid back than try a safe date idea like going to the movies. Normally around the fourth - eighth date you should try something fun and exciting like going to the beach or the pool (depends on the type of people you both are). Whatever you do, do not take her to bed until after two-three months or you could cause major problems in the future. I hope it works out. Good luck!

• Why not ask her.

You know, because then ull be sure you're doing something she _wants_ to do,

• Cinema? Then ask her if she wants to come rounds urs, but not in a sleazy way of course as she might not be thinking about sex yet.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't take her to any movies yet.. If she an active girl take her hiking go to the beach and ride the bikes... Take her sightseeing ( find out where first ) ask her if she ever done fishing? Hey who knows. Make her feel like its your first time too. What about a picnic at the park. Make her think wow this guy know was up lol. Anything but not movies. Ok