Am I just inpatient or is he just not that interested?

I went on a date with this guy I met online. The date seemed to go very well the conversation flowed really nicely. I texted him the next day and thanked him for the nice evening and said I hoped we could do it again. He replyed that yes it was really nice and that I was easy to talk to and the he liked that and "for sure we would go out again". That was three days ago and I haven't heard from him. Is this normal? Am I just inpatient or is he just not interested? I have been out of the dating scene for a long time I don't know what to expect and I don't want to screw it up either.

Most Helpful Girl

• wait a little more and if you don't hear anything from him in the next week than maybe you should move one , don't over think about it ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Take him at face value. I'm sure he meant what he said. Three days isn't very long. A couple weeks from now would be a long time.

• Difficult to say just yet, but your best bet is to wait a week to two till he comes up with something. If he hasn't messaged you by then, then I think it might be time to move on. Everything happens for the best.