Does she want to go on a date?

So my girlfriend and I broke up a couple months ago, we had a strong relationship and treated each other very well, but she wanted some time away just to make sure she truly loved me. So, as much as it hurt, I agreed to it. So we stopped contacting each other, and I just started to hang out with other friends, anything to get my mind off of her. She did the same, neither of us went on a date with anyone else. However, recently she has started contacting me and when I see her she keeps gently touching my forearm. We aren't to the "dating again" point yet, but do you guys think that is what she is interested in?

What Girls Said 1

• You should totally take a risk and ask her out again. Girls are like that, if she started 'asking' for attention then give her that attention. It would be a nice thing for you to take her out because as you said you guys really loved each other and love doesn't just stop like that. I am definitely sure that you should ask her on a one simple date. Start from where you stop at that wonderful relationship :).

What Guys Said 1

• Well the whole"she needed time away" is complete BS! A girl in love would be insane to say that.

Here's the thing dude...because she was the one who broke up...she MUST be the one to ask you out on a date, and or ask to start dating again. You owe her nothing. If I were you..she would have to beg to get back with me. You're being too nice IMO. I would NEVER get back with a chick who wanted to break up.

Also, people who have "strong relationships" and "treat each other very well" don't want time away.