Guys: could you date a girl who is rich but never went to college and is unemployed?

just saw the profile of a girl on here who probably uses her daddys money to buy her things. she graduated high school but never went to college (23 years old) and doesn't have a job. she has a boyfriend though

I personally couldn't date a girl like that. yes, I'm unemployed but I at least am trying to get one and I'm also in school trying to get my first degree (at 24 years of age)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend like that back in my teens. She couldn't dissociate herself from her lace curtain upbringing. Such a person has to get in touch with the real world while still very young, or they will never be happy.

And dating them is never a long term project, unless you share the same syndrome.

What Girls Said 3

• Jealousy is an ugly trait... just saying.

• I have no respect for people like that of either gender. I don't have a problem with people who were born rich because it's unfair to judge someone by the circumstances they can't control, but to not take advantage of your good fortune by making something of yourself is extremely unappealing.

• who would wanna work if they had that kind of luxury?

What Guys Said 12

• If she was wealthy, and good with what money she had, then I probably would.

If she gave to charity, if she did really cool stuff to try to better herself, if she pursued a life instead of everything being handed to her; if she worked for some of it, at least, then yes.

If she sat around all day with everyone catering to her, or she was out behaving really badly, then it'd be more of a turn off for me personally.

• I'd probably not respect her as much as if she DID go to college and had a job. But I'd still give dating her a chance.

I'm not going to generalize her personality just because of her situation. If she's a dumb rich little daddy's girl, then I wouldn't. But if she's still intelligent, selfless, etc, but just happened to be in this situation, then yeah I'd date her.

• No. I want a girl who has a dream, something to live for. And a girl I can have deep conversations with.

• Really it depends on the exact case, because I'm not willing to entirely rule it out. However, rich people that never had to work for their money tend to be stuck up and frivolous. I don't think I could deal with that. And what would happen if we got married and she lost all of that money, she'd probably be unable to function properly or work for a living.

• I wouldn't. She might be a nice person maybe down to earth. Still I doubt it would work out.

I'm not rich and there's good chance I might never be. I wouldn't even come close to providing a lifestyle she's used to. All I would be thinking is "When my my money runs out would she"? But hey maybe I'm just being jealous right? Jelous of dating someone that might be impossible to please.

• Generally no, but I look at things at a case by case basis. I really don't want to be with an airhead, so if she had no intelligence then it would be a no for me. You don't need to go to college to be intelligent though, which is why I would have to get to know her for.

• Unemployed, NO.

• No.

• We'd likely collide on pretty much everything I value. Money doesn't sweeten the deal one bit. I know plenty of rich girls. I've been around them my entire life. That said, most of them do get an education, even if just for show...

• no l couldn't respect that

• There is nothing wrong with just those two or three traits. I know people who went to college and have a job and spend their own money...that I would never date.

• I wouldn't be able to

• Usually not especially if she has no goals and definitely if she is conceited.