Guys: Would you date a girl who is/can

- Shy, really quiet, but can stand up for herself

- Bookworm

- Can be little "violent." Like, playfully punching your shoulders

- Korean who hates hanging out with other Koreans (I'm just more comfortable around Americans)

- Doesn't have much girlie traits (only one is fangirling)

- Loves anime

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I see no problem with any of that, really. I dated people with some of those traits (not the Korean part, but that's something I just don't care about). I've been with shy+bookworm, punchy+not girly, shy+not girly, shy+not girly+loves anime (really into hentai too, go figure!). I'd say there're plenty of guys who'd really like dating someone like you. Heck, even just hanging out with someone like you. I don't know made you think there's something wrong with you, but he/she/they are stupid. Be yourself, don't hide, don't change because of others :-)

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Sure, I mean, those are pretty good points, but I'd wanna know more first before I'd really get fully involved. Like what her opinions on various things are and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to all of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • You had me at "korean". Yes, yes I would. All other traits suit me right too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl that plays video games, plays sports, a bookworm, shy can be good, and that's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I'd much prefer if she didn't like anime

0|0
    0|0
    • what's wrong with anime in general? That's like hating an entire genre. There's good in bad in all genres.

• Lorena Bobbitt was shy, quiet, and could stand up for herself but had a violent side. We all know how that ended.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• work on the violence. I knew a girl that did that. nobody really liked being around her,mainly because of the bruising.

0|0
    0|0
    • well it depends on the violent amount, like if it's light punches, I doubt any guy would care.

• i'm just talking from the friend side-it's annoying as f***

• the stand up for herself part can be quite attractive as it is a sign of confidence which is usually an attractive trait? :/

0|0
    0|0