What would you say if this was a girl's reason for not dating you?

Ok. So I've been asked out by many different guys. (Not boasting)

By this I mean some really skinny guys, some slim, some muscular and the "attractive" guys that all your mates want... Now I'm saying this because every time a guy like the ones listed above asks me out I say no. This is only because I'm so insecure about my body. I'm not slim but I'm not fat so I guess I'd be classified as chubby... I think.

Anyway, I always feel as if I'd get weird looks for dating a guy like the ones above. Even if you knew a girl was REALLY insecure, would you still find this a completely stupid reason for her saying no?

I won't get offended, just need answers. I may or may not question your answer.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a terrible reason. If I'm attracted to a girl, I really don't care how attractive she considers herself. If the guy is willing and you find him attractive, for the love of Allah, say "Yes"!

What Guys Said 2

• If someone is willing to ask you out they're attracted to you. If you're classified as "chubby" then he already knows if you have big hips, thighs, butt, breasts, and if you have some belly fat. Meaning if you're insecure about one or more of those things don't be. A lot of men find those things attractive. Also if you have a great personality they'll be more attracted to you.

• When a girl tells me she's not interested, I take it as face value and simply move on. I wouldn't keep trying after being rejected once. I don't think you're doing yourself any favors, really.

What Girls Said 1

• it's not ''stupid'',it's just how you feel,but you are denying both of you an opportunity for something great. if they ask you out,they like you-that's all that matters,people judge everything anyway.