What would you say if this was a girl's reason for not dating you?

Ok. So I've been asked out by many different guys. (Not boasting)

By this I mean some really skinny guys, some slim, some muscular and the "attractive" guys that all your mates want... Now I'm saying this because every time a guy like the ones listed above asks me out I say no. This is only because I'm so insecure about my body. I'm not slim but I'm not fat so I guess I'd be classified as chubby... I think.

Anyway, I always feel as if I'd get weird looks for dating a guy like the ones above. Even if you knew a girl was REALLY insecure, would you still find this a completely stupid reason for her saying no?

I won't get offended, just need answers. I may or may not question your answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a terrible reason. If I'm attracted to a girl, I really don't care how attractive she considers herself. If the guy is willing and you find him attractive, for the love of Allah, say "Yes"!

What Guys Said 1

• When a girl tells me she's not interested, I take it as face value and simply move on. I wouldn't keep trying after being rejected once. I don't think you're doing yourself any favors, really.

What Girls Said 1

• it's not ''stupid'',it's just how you feel,but you are denying both of you an opportunity for something great. if they ask you out,they like you-that's all that matters,people judge everything anyway.