Girl says she needs space, just started dating...

So I've been seeing this girl for the last month. Everything was great. We got along perfectly. Well, Saturday night comes around it was her birthday. I planned a dinner of her favorite food at a new place. We get there its great. She brings up marriage I told her in a nice way that my mind set isn't there. I'm fresh out of school, want to build my business, and such. So after I was planning a nice romantic drive at the beach. She gets pissed that we aren't doing something. So I say well its your birthday what do you want. She's like you should've planned it better. I was like whatever and brushed it off. We ended up seeing a movie making out and such. The next day I was pissed off because it hit me how she acted. I told her that I like her a lot but I deserve respect. She gets pissy and so forth. I didn't talk to her till night we then fought again. She tells me this morning she needs space. I felt like sh*t and blew her phone up. I really care about her but I think I totally screwed up my shot with this one. Is there anything I can do to salvage it? I figure give her the space and let her come to me and if she doesn't reach out in a week or two write her off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you banging her ? I think she has emotional baggage and don't by any mean be a doormat or take any form o abuse from her she is angry at men she needs more time ? What the hell does that even mean she want to date but she needs more time f*** this sh*t don't invest any emotions in her until she changes try to ask about her past if she say something about abuse and crap RUN like HELLLLLL and never look back when a woman start to act pissy it's a big red flag and it mean she is not stable and for me it is the last mother f***ing thing I want to do is dealing with unstable woman it is like dealing with unstable nuclear reactor but unless you like this kind of crazy woman then you got your self a one to work on and trust me it's goanna take time a lot of time and drama

• ps she talk marrige and then say I need time DONT TAKE HER BY HER WORDS take her by her actions only

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like she got put off by the fact that you don't want marriage for a long while so she tried and succeeded in starting an argument bad enough to break up so she could pretend it was because of the argument and not because of the marriage thing.

Personally I think she was too pushy by bringing it up after only a month even if she didn't specifically mean with you now, she was trying to weedle how you felt about marriage out of you and unfortunately it was the wrong answer for her.

she did act like a jerk and you deserve to date someone else who will respect you, a nice dinner where you got her favorite food and a romantic drive on the beach is a really nice gesture, even just the dinner was really nice. she sounded really entitled and bratty and demanding, like she wanted a lot more money and presents spent on her, she's lucky she got anything after only a month of dating

• no, you didn't screw anything up She did by even mentioning marriage that early in dating. Like the others said she has her mind set on marriage and is mad at you because you did not put a ring on her finger. trust me she did you a favor

What Guys Said 2

• After the way she treated you, you want to go back to her?! You should thank her for saving you the trouble of dumping her. She did you a favor; now you can look for a woman who won't drive you nuts.

• Drop her off and leave her at the door while you can. There are plenty of girls out there who will respect you.

Remember, "out of sight out of mind." So the sooner the better. You shouldn't have to deal with stuff like this after only a month. You guys should be in that puppy love phase if anything!