Should I keep texting her?

This girl I like and I have went out on a date, and we've hung out with our friends together several times (same friends), and I've done other nice stuff for her. she knows I like her, but she's still not my girlfriend, and doesn't seem all that interested. I've asked her out and she said yes and blew me off. I have text her a couple times just to chat, but not that often because I'm old fashion and hate texting. she's never texted me, but she dose respond when I text her. should I text her more? I'm trying to get her to see me as more then a friend, but I don't want to make her mad by bothering her either, so I'm not sure I should keep texting her or just leave it be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Friends text. If you text it should be short and sweet with the main point of getting a date. If she blew you off I would say try one more time and see how it goes. I would recommend being a bit more sexual if you were being really vanilla before. Don't make yourself come off as a perv though because that is a turn off. Girls enjoy knowing they are wanted and after all guys are considered to be the aggressor.

If she blows you off again though just chalk it up to a loss. As far as getting dates with her. However, when you are with her around friends try to be a bit more sexual. This way she will start to see you as a sexual mate instead of just a friend. That doesn't mean that she will automatically be interested you in you. It just means you won't get friend zoned. It's pretty much all or nothing man. Don't act like her friend if you don't want to be just her friend. You have to act like a man that wants her.

What Girls Said 2

• I know it's not what you wanna hear but I don't think she's too interested in you. If she blew you off and never initiates any phone calls or texts with you then that's not a very good sign. She probably responds to you because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings but it seems like that's all it is. Ask her on another date and if she declines or blows you off again then you can bet it's not a fluke.

• Shes probably the type of girl that likes jerks. Try ignoring her some and flirt with another girl in front of her. I don't know why but some girls like that.. they also like a chase like most guys do. Make it a challenge. If you make it to easy then she won't be interested. But if you are something she can't have then she will want you more. Stop texting her. If she wants you she will make the effort.

What Guys Said 1

• NEVER TEXT! Hope I was clear.