Would it be a good or decent strategy to treat dating as if you were looking for a job?

For instance, when you look for a job, you typically have what you really want in one and go out searching, and if one bites you focus a lot of attention on it and prepare yourself for it.

So what if I treated Dating the same way? think that would work well?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I would say you need to approach dating as a "love detective". Where the women are your witnesses...you get to know them... watch for clues/signs that they are very interested in you. You get rid of the ones who don't give the right clues...and keep the ones who show a lot of interest. Once you find a highly interested witness...you turn into a car salesman, where you close the deal!

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't think so no. If you're actively seeking work you look enthusiastic and keen. If you're searching the same way for a chick you will just look desperate!

What Guys Said 1

• I'd treat it more like you're hiring an employee.