How Christians should date?

So I need advice on how Christians should date. I would Perfer if only strong christian believers replied.

Most Helpful Guy

• hopefully the dating's still going well. we all wish you the best. if you want the best advice in my opinion. read joshua harris' book boy meets girl. it will give and tell you everything you need to know. he is on the extreme side but has some absolutely eye opening advice. anyways the best thing I can tell you is you shouldn't date unless your ready for marriage. the whole point to courtship is to find out if they're the one. just for the sake of "having fun" you will certainly be disappointed. and you really need to look deep inside yourself but most importantly don't settle, and find a man who you know will always love god more than you. if you need any advice message me.

What Guys Said 3

• God has the internet now. So you can "find God's match for you" online. Basically, you log onto this site, and God picks out people for you to date.

• Seriously? God doesn't pick anyone out for you on internet. This is not funny!

• Umm, heterosexually I suppose? Christians kind of frown on the other side of that, so that would be my best advice about how a Christian is "supposed" to date

• Basically, just like everyone else...minus the sex. Just , don't put yourself in tempting situations where you might give in. Obviously date people who actually practice and believe the same morals and values that you do.

What Girls Said 2

• I am christian, but I don't know if you can call me a strong christian tho, but what I think is that you guys should do everything a couple would do. Talk, understand each other, have fun, kiss (sometimes) and pray to God, read the Bible together. Just really put God before your relationship. Do not have sex, drink or other stuff that is a "sin".. etc. You can search more about this on wikihow or ehow :-)

• I've had to learn the hard way, and create my own dating filter. I'm going to wait until I'm married to have sex. And I tried giving a non-virgin guy a chance to date me, who I thought respected my Christian values. But he and most other guys lie to get sex, so to be safe I'm not dating anyone who isn't a virgin. And most guys will not lie about being a virgin, unless they know my game plan- and I'm not telling them anything until I know the truth. Also the virgins have to be Christians who attend church regularly. I'm waiting for God to guide me to what I want. As for other Christians, most of them disregard no sex before marriage, so I can't advise on how to date guys who actually want sex before marriage. As far as virgins, I would make sure they have what I offer physically, make sure they handle money responsibly, and make sure they are honest and kind towards others.