Would you ever marry someone who had the same first name as you?

I just ask because I was thinking how Britney Spears's

little sister Jamie Lynn is engaged to guy named Jamie.

And, I remember Paris Hilton once dated a guy named Paris.

I always thought how confusing that must be for people.

Then when you get married and the girl takes the guys last

name and they call the house (for let's say) Riley Carmichael

and one of them answers "This is Riley Carmichael" the person

would never know they had the wrong person. I think it's just

strange and confusing. lol.

Luckily no guy would EVER have my first name lol, so

I don't have to worry about that. What about you? Would

marry or date someone with the same first name as you?

Or have you before? And, if you have was it confusing?

I'm just curious,thanks! : )

Most Helpful Girl

• No man would ever have my first name but my nickname is Fredi and it's really what everyone calls me.. Only my boss calls me by my first name lol... So I met a guy named Freddy once and honestly it was way too weird.. Even though Fredi is considered a boys name I've always felt that it fit me and my personality.. cute like.. but when I was talking to the guy Freddy I felt that my name had a new meaning.. I couldn't understand how to separate it..

So for me it was all mental I guess.. but I know what you're saying about getting mail to the house .. that would be horrible lol. but luckily even if I married a Freddy.. my first name would be on the mail! lol

What Guys Said 10

• never heard of a girl named eric, so that's unlikely. however erica is cool with me, we could probably play around and joke on it.

• Probably.

A funny story, my friend married a girl who had the same last name as he did. He went to get a copy of some papers. the lady behind the counter asked "what was your wifes last name?" He said "X" she said no, before you were married he replied "X" the lady must have asked him the same question 10 different ways. Frustrated she finally said "are you telling me you had the same last name?" Yes, he said, that IS what I have been telling you.

• Never

• No, I would find it hard to marry a girl named "Benjamin".

Also imagine how awkward that would be during sex...

• I wouldn't mind.. I've heard of girls named Tyler.

• No, I'm not gay.

• Some gay dude is disappoint. Sorry to spoil your week man.

• Anon 2 is my gay male stalker. Him and the tranny follow me around and down vote all my posts. lol

• I was once interested in a girl name Alana my God she was one hot Puerto Rican girl Lol but I would hate it if they have my moms name, sister, cousin, nieces or aunt or grandma I find it really weired.

• My name is unisex! Anyway, I would. XD

• I luckily haven't experienced dating someone with my name, but I had something weird happen to me. So I was born with the name Luke and have a twin sister Leia. I apprenticed under Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, and soon became an important figure in the Rebel Alliance's struggle against the Galactic Empire. But the whole time I thought my parents were of the Lars family, and it just wasn't true. That's when Anakin Skywalker emerged and proclaimed that he was my father. Now it all makes sense.

• It wouldn't bother me really. Of course, my first name isn't unisex, so I don't have to worry about it.

What Girls Said 10

• I suppose I could haha, but I doubt I'd meet a guy named Hillary. I once knew a married couple with the names Chris and Christina. I also know a lesbian couple named Kate and Katie. :)

• My name is not unisex so no. I think it would be a little strange at first haha. My brother and his wife both have the same name though - Jordan.

• Yeah I would. People usually call me by my nickname Lex or Lexi so I'm pretty sure we can differentiate the two from Alexis aha :P

• No, my name isn't unisex.

• No...im not gay either and plus,I don't think there's a guy out there named Cindi.

• That would be pretty weird if I met a guy named "Jasmine." I would though.

• No..

• Yes! I think that would be cute lol.

I don't think my name is unisex but I know of one guy with my name. He has a girl name. He's hot too.

• No I wouldn't

• Yeah sure