How far would you go on a first date?

At the end of a date say that went well how far would you go?

• Hand shake or hug
  • Kiss on the cheek, or peck on lips
  • Make out
  • Oral or hand action
  • All the way

Most Helpful Guy

• Couple of p**** slayers below me! :P farthest I've gone on a first date was D.

What Guys Said 10

• If I was really interested in her, I wouldn't try to go further than a kiss. IMO one of the best parts when you start dating someone is the sexual tension, so I like to drag that out for a while.

• I've got to E before. But most of the girls I date I already have known for some time - same group of friends, classmates, coworkers, etc - and the comfort level is there.

If it were a date with a half-stranger, I'm not sure. Even if she wanted E, I may try to resist and force C. Maybe D. But yeah, I kind of prefer to know (read: TRUST) a girl a bit more now than when I was younger.

• B is probably best. Anyone who votes D or E is going way too fast and too far so soon. But whatever, their life.

• Id go down town to funky town if you know what I mean

• A hug is really the most I could do and be comfortable.

• I'd be turned off if I got offered a hand shake or oral/hand... Everything else is game for me. Handshake is way too formal, oral/hand is slutty I'd feel like I paid for a prostitute. All the way isn't as bad because it'd be like fast-forwarding 3-5 dates, but if she just offered a bj/hj and left in the car I'd be like "ok she's a hoe, not calling her back!"

• All the way but I'm fine with the other options as well

• baby making.

• A firm handshake, maybe pat her arm with my other hand.

• I've done A-E on a first date.

What Girls Said 15

• A kiss. I would only do it if the date was very good and I met the guy for a while beforehand, which means I'm definitely attracted to him.

• Hug or kiss. Nothing more.

• It's easy to say "just a kiss" or "only a hug", but at the end of the day, it could be any or all of the options. I haven't gone farther than a kiss before, but that doesn't mean more couldn't happen if the guy and I had really crazy chemistry and shiz.

So in terms of how far I "would" (or "could") go, I voted E. No reason to close my mind to possibilities :)

• Kiss if I'm attracted to him, like him, already know him and I'm leaving soon and won't have another opportunity to know what its like to kiss him.

otherwise nothing. no rush.

• A nice hug and a subtle kiss to seal the deal if I'm stil interested.

• I've gone up to C and that's the farthest I would go.

• Hug or a kiss

• I would go only up to B.

• A kiss would be preferred, and if I was in that kind of a mood I might make out, but that's it.

• A hug and maybe a kiss if I liked him or felt an attraction.

• I voted C, but then I realized this would differ depending on if I knew the guy beforehand or not.

• I've had intercourse on the first date, but it was a guy who I'd known for a couple of years and we both knew in advance that it was going to happen.

• The farthest I ever want to go on a first date is making out.

No oral, no handies, no sex. First base only, no groping either.

I prefer to know him better before things progress that way, just my preference :-)

• I'm gonna say just a little kiss and believe me, it wouldn't mean sh*t.

• Just a kiss