Do guys ever just need 'space' when they first start dating you?

When you first start dating a guy, does he ever genuinely need a bit of time or 'space' and will hanging back and not texting do any good? Or, if he's actually interested will he maintain showing his interest?

What Guys Said 2

• i suppose there cna be an adjustment period for people when you first start dating of sort of orienting yourself into going from complete independence to a relationship; however, in the beginning of my relationships I almost feel like I want to spend every moment getting to know them, and being away just feels like I'm missing out on the opporunity. So I'd conclude that needing space early in a relationship is a bad sign.

i think if a guy is truly interesting particularly in the beginning they will show that interest...so unless he really has some serious life issues going on the need for space early in a relationship seems like a bad sign

• Guys need space at many times.

What Girls Said 0