Why would he?....

Ask me to hang out with him or chill with him. If he has a girlfriend and has been with her for 3 years already. Yeah he's a good friend of mine but still he practically knows everyone in this town.I'm scared to even being seen with him just because someone's gonna go back and tell.But yeah lately he's just been inviting me to parties.

Ya gonna love this..I'm not da only girl he invites to those parties and there was one he made out with!

Most Helpful Girl

• dont worry so much. he's not married and neither are you. just have fun!

What Guys Said 4

• You know... just because a guy is talking with you or hanging out with you doenst necessarily mean he's trying to get in your pants. He might just think you're cool and wanna hang. Ever think of that?

• Try to be friends with his girl friend as well and see what happens. Being friends with them can help you meet more people and who knows?

• may he had taking interest in you now

• As much as I would love that..I know it can't happen well it can but it would look wrong you know?

• It sounds like he just wants to be friends, don't read anything more into it. Unless there is more than just friends.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe he is your friend and he trusts you not to make a move on him. If he and his girlfriend have been together that long I would think they have pretty good trust, don't worry about it. I think he is just trying to spend time with you - his friend.

Or else maybe he likes you, if he tries anything remind him of his girliefriend.

• Sounds like he's just being friendly...friends hangout. Unless he's done something to make you think he's taking it beyond a friend level I wouldn't worry about it. Although most people wouldn't be worried about being seen with a friend unless they felt like they were doing something wrong.

• Hmmmm...well has he tell you anything about her? Or does he talk to you about her?

I think he sees you as a good friend and honestly if yall aren't doing anything bad yall shouldnt pay attention what other people say, just ask him what's up what does he want :)

• Maybe his girlfriend doesn't like going to the type of parties he invites you to, so he invites you because he figures he'd have fun with you. It's possible that he could be starting to like you and wants to hang out with you more. He could be going through a rough patch with his girlfriend and he's distancing himself away from her by hanging out with you. 3 years is a long time, but it's also hovering over the breaking point for relationships at this age. Especially if they met in high school. The love and routine are there, but just like with friends, your interests change and you slowly move your separate ways. It takes longer for people to break up in those circumstances than it is for friends to drift apart. Personally I wouldn't read too much into it. If he flirts with you a lot while you're out maybe you should subtly remind him that he is still in a committed relationship.