Does he sound obsessed?

I met this guy a little over a week ago. We've only seen each other in person three times. He gave me his number, and thinking he was cute and sweet, I texted him. He was being flirtatious and asked me if he saw us going anywhere, relationship-wise... I thought that was weird enough. Then last night he texts me, telling me how he's falling for me, he's never met a woman as "sweet, unique, genuine, beautiful, cute and sexy" as me, and he hasn't been able to think about or look at another woman since he's laid eyes on me. He said he's never started falling for anyone as fast as he's falling for me right now... he sends me so many text messages a day..

Why is he acting like this? Is he obsessed? Will it pass?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a hard situation to be in because you're always told to avoid someone like that. Sure it may pass, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable right now just forget him.

Plus, I guess you can gauge if he's really a guy who obsesses or is just excited about you by seeing how is he with other people, or maybe even ask one of his friends if he's always like this.

If it was me personally and a girl did that, it'd be very hard to overlook something like that because it shows emotional immaturity.

But if you think you're immature too on some level, then go for it, go for someone on your level.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, you should tell him to calm down :P It's normal what he's feeling, you just don't really tell the person that. He's fallen for you, and for some reason is telling you everything that's going on in his head. You could say he's obsessed, but he just has a crush and no game :D

• It will pass if he can't tell you don't feel the same way, if you like him go for it!

• Its creepy and probably will turn from obsessive to possessive if you let it continue. He's probably already stalking you.

What Girls Said 1

• it will pass indeed I from this to silent out bursts when he didn't get his own way.