How to know if a guy likes a girl?

Signs a guy likes a girl ?

also if a guy likes you do they always have to text you? or what's a good number of times he texts you a week... roughly of course?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say roughly a few thousand, I'm not kidding my phones never out of my hand when I text a girl I'm interested in. If a guy likes you he'll probably tell you or drop hints in conversations, I'd not really read into guys making eye contact or smiling...

• He's always making hints and saying we should be girlfriend and boyfriend we talk most days but I still don't get the feeling he likes me I'm not sure. I don't think I'm good enough for him... I think that's why!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think a text by itself be enough to determine if he genuinely likes you , if he's texting you he definity wants something but does he seriously like you or not I don't know . sometimes texting is just a friends thing too

What Girls Said 2

• he talks too much to you

• He'll want to talk to you, see you, make excuses to be around you, ask you out, flirt, touch you innocently a lot, joke around and try to make you laugh, try to impress you.