Would you date a guy who is metrosexual?

He just cares a lot about hygiene and his appearance to the point of being stereotypically feminine. He may put on some makeup or nail polish on occasions. A lot of people says it looks good on him though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. As long as he doesn't do the rainbow-eyes thing, it's a turn on.

• Cool cool it seems more European girls are into it from people I've asked on here.

What Girls Said 9

• My boyfriend is very particular to his hygiene and his appearance.. he can't go out without ironing his clothes. he hates dripping wet when its raining season, I can't hug him when I put make up, he likes pink clothes.. but never to the point he puts make up or nail polish.. hehe. I'm not sure if his one of them actually but its quite different knowing him.. but I like it actually. ^_^

• Sure why not. As long as he's not obsessive about it.

• No, I would not. I'm not attracted to that sort of thing.

• He understands. Thank you.

• No.No.no

• Um..No

Can you say high maintenance?

• What if he's a really laid guy besides his fashion sense?

• No.

• Any particular reason why?

• Oh I know I was just wondering what your preference was that's all.

• Personality wise-kindness physically-no height or body type just as long as he is active and takes care of himself. The reason why I said no to your post is because I don't like the way make up looks on a guy. Though I am sure not all metrosexuals wear make up. Maybe I shouldn't generalize.

• No.

I don't have the patience to wait for him. It takes me five minutes to shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, and makeup and get out the door. Five minutes. Plus I like my men practically cave-man in appearance so...yeah.

• So you like the rugged muscle type guys that can grow facial hair and stuff? I'm 25 and still can't grow facial hair so I've decided I could never fit that role and want to appeal to a different demographic. Thanks for answering :)

• No they're shallow and judgemental. OCD!

• Why must they be shallow?

• I know I wouldn't

• What's your preference?

• Masculine guys

• Oh okay thanks for answering ;-)

What Guys Said 1

• well I wouldn't not but then they would no longer be metrosexual :P