Girls: Would you be embarrassed of me?

Ok, me and my girlfriend are both bisexual females. A few weeks ago, I got out of jail after serving 100 days in there. Afterward, she seemed embarrassed about dating me. By pure coincidence, she has a friend who works at the jail I was in and she saw me there. She knew I was an inmate because I had to wear the orange uniform, and once she told my girlfriend she saw me in there, my girlfriend became instantly humiliated that someone knew she was dating a prisoner. The whole time, she had been lying and saying I was on vacation in the USA (I live in France and Australia). While incarcerated, I found a hilarious and amusing way to annoy my cellmate, and started farting in the cell when we were both in it (extremely childish, I know :P), and when I told her, she called me a pig. Now, a few days ago, I lost a bet with one of my friends (it was just a friendly bet), and the wager was to put on a diaper and walk around the block three times with it on. The she took a picture and added it on the internet. When my girlfriend found out, she deleted me from all online friends list. It was just a ****ing joke for God's sake!

So is she embarrassed of me going to jail,the fact I farted while there (lol :P), and my diaper bet, or perhaps is our relationship just taking a bump from being separated for 100 days? Would you be embarrassed to date me as well?

Thanks in advance

Most Helpful Guy

• okay... Personally, you sound funny as f*ck. Honestly, I'd be happy you're out of jail. I've been there for 2 days and it was a killer! A true friend should be happy as hell that your out. Yeah, that's a bit of a d*** move for constantly farting in the same jail cell. I'm assuming they deserved it.

About that bet, seriously that's some funny sh*t. That sounds like something my friends and I would do and of course there's pics taken, why wouldn't there be?!

Anyway, to me you sound like a party animal that's hella fun to be around. Your "friend/girlfriend" on the other hand sounds like she has a stick up her ass. Seriously, I think you need to tell her that you're just having some fun. Re assure her that you're just having a good time and she should be having a good time with you.

If all she's going to do is makeup lies and bullsh*t stories about you to maintain her reputation, then it sounds to me that she's not a very good friend. She needs to accept you for who you are.

What Guys Said 8

• It's fine to be fun and playful and immature, especially when you're young. However, when you start crossing paths with the court system, that should be a STRONG indication that you've gone too far and that you are due for some growing up and maturity.

Clearly this wasn't just a single incident, and clearly you haven't really learned much if anything from your experience, and that, more than anything, is why she's embarrassed. It's a whole string of public behavior that's over the line. The diaper bet on its own would be a little embarrassing, but in a funny, harmless way. In the context of everything else, though, I don't blame her.

• i think she embarassed. I think she is probably embarassed that someone she knows knew you were locked up (considering she was telling people that you were on vacation that seems pretty clear that she was trying to keep that a secret).

I think with the farting and diaper stuff these are just sort of more straws being pulled. I'd imagine she isnt' comfortable with your behavior or level of maturity. Perhaps teh diaper stunt wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't compounded with the other stuff

• Ill be honest...depends on how serious of a crime you're in for.

My personally, I wouldn't proudly say my SO was locked up but I wouldn't lie. I wouldn't be embarrassed to date you, going to to jail doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person. I'd be more ashamed if I was dating someone materialistic honestly, snooty.

You, you sound like a fun drunk 'am I right? Sounds like you went to jail in small town or something. Also, Sounds like she's kinda a wet blanket.

• I would be embarrassed of you all the way around. You're not exactly the pinnacle of class.

• Who gives a F.

• I wouldn't have had a problem with the fact that you were in jail (and I wonder how much of her embarassement this part makes up). But the rest of the behavior , like the cr*p with the diaper is so ridiculous that I would probably neither be really proud of you...

What happened to your dignity? I mean, seriously, finding it funny to fart? I'm out of that age for like 15 years now. Grow up, get your life in order, make something out of yourself! You're 24 now, says your profile, where do you want to be when you reach 30? What do you want to achieve till then?

Yes, you're pretty much embarassing: Because you chose to be! Stop those sh*t ridiculousnesses all the time and learn to be an adult. Where do you want to end up? There are people out there who care - and I think your friend might just be one of them. But many don't dare to tell you, what you don't want to hear but what you have to do to get back on track: Grow up and make something out of yourself. You're more than the walking joke you're pretending to be right now to draw some attention.

You might have your history (hard childhood, etc.), you might have your predispositions, but you are, what you make out of it. It's all your choice.

• I'd say it's all because of the time you did, the other two are just piling up. If it weren't for jail thing, the other two things would be irrelevant, I guess.

Regarding whether I'd date you or not, it all depends on the reasons why you went to jail. I don't date unbalanced people.

• Tonight is like a sex story submission contest here on GaG. If you win your contest, will you share your winnings with best answer?

What Girls Said 3

• eh,she seems a little stiff,can't take a joke. but,what were you in jail for? 100 days is a while,it must've been about something more than a joke

• I stole from one of my ex-girlfriends. It's actually a pretty funny story. We used to play on opposing basketball teams, and they won a championship in a questionable match that we feel we were cheated out of. Me and my friends felt we won that match fair and square, so I tried to steal the ring as a prank. She and the cops didn't take it as a prank. When I was arrested, I was also found with weed and I violated my probation

• I know I'm immature, but a lot of other girls I've dated have liked that. Girls are known for being humorless and too serious. Most of my girlfriends in the past have appreciated the fact that I'm a woman who is actually light hearted and not stiff all the time

• well,if she can't handle you being immature,you should find someone you're more compatible with

• Behave and apologize, that's the solution :)

• I would break up with my significant other if he landed his sorry ass in jail. Reason being I'm a CJ major. Do you know what it does for you if your significant other has a criminal history? Also you seem very immature and if he were as immature as you, I couldn't handle it. And I know how to have fun.

You seem to have spiraled out of control for one reason or another. If my boyfriend took a dive like that I just don't know. He's an ivy league law major so if he fell that far I would be ashamed to be seen with him. That'd be extremely far to fall though.

I totally understand your girlfriend's viewpoint on this one, sorry. However, I do think she's a little immature by not talking to you about it first.