What is up with this girl???

What is up with this girl? I met her Thursday night at the bar and she came back to my house and spent the night (we didn't have sex). I proceeded to ask her on a date and we went out again on Monday. Did Dinner, Walk in the park, and then went out for some drinks. When we got back to her house she asked me inside and I did, we watched a movie and talked a bit. I Think she may have wanted me to spend the night but she never made a move or hint toward that. So I didn't want to pressure her, I told her it was time for me to get home. As I was leaving she followed me to the door. I knew what was going to come next, I kissed her goodnight and took off.

Did I mess up, should I have stayed.

And how often should I Text/call her to see what is up with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends man, do you see her as a booty call or girlfriend potential? If a booty call then certainly you shoulda tapped that. but if girlfriend pontential being my guess, nah. You at at least took the hint to start being physical with her so you're good money. hit her up like once a week to ask her out.

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't messy up. She obviously wanted to take things slow (or else she would have slept with you the first night). She's probably nervous and do not know how to precede with ya'll developing relationship. Just call her a few times a week and send text messages every now and then to show that you are still interested. If she wants to continue to see you then she will begin to call and text you first and things will continue from there.

• well you should just call her and see if she wants to hangout again if that goes well just take it slow and call her about 3 times a week and it should get better from there you didn't mess up at all sounds like she likes you its just showing your not trying to have sex with her and that's very respectful.

What Guys Said 1

• Random texts every now-and-then is ok, but honestly don't rush too fast, take it moderately and make her WANT you :)