Would you want your partner Introverted or Extroverted?

I have been thinking about this in recent days.

I am more introverted guy, and I have been dating a few different girls and some like they like to party and go out with is not much of my thing obviously. I like the one on ones or small group of buddies One even said that she has to be with someone loud like her. haha.

So I am just curious what type of person would you rather date.

• I am Extroverted and pefer to be with an Extrovert
  • I am Extroverted and prefer to be with an Introvert
  • I am Introverted and pefer to be with an Extrovert
  • I am Introverted and pefer to be with an Introvert

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be considered and extroverted person. I am very loud, annoying, and outgoing! Although I am not much of a partier so I guess I would want someone in between? I think that I would more interested in someone similar to me but at the same time having someone similar to me may be a little too much to handle. Soooo the best answer I can give is someone who can deal with my crazy ways. I think I would like someone who is usually introverted but can me extroverted if need be. If that makes any sense.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm an ambivert, which is a balance between introvert and extrovert. Even though it's described as a "balance," I still lean more toward introversion. So I prefer to be with an extrovert because it helps bring out that side of me.

• I'm pretty introverted myself, but it would be nice to have a boyfriend who's slightly more on the extroverted side. Not like crazy or anything, but simply a bit more outgoing than I can be at times. I like it when guys sort of take the lead, decide what to do or what to talk about. I'm a pretty open-minded person, so I would agree to almost anything anyway. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do my fair share of work of course, but I like having someone around me who kind of pushes the envelope, you know.

• I think what we think we need might not be what we really need, I don't think things are black and white, there's always a gray area, especially when it comes to personalities. but if you can't be loud, you should not be with that girl.

• yeah I am not gonna be dating her anymore. And you are right there is some gray area. but I feel that people still prefer one temperament to the other. some people can have aspects of both but I think one can still be dominant over the other. here is an interesting read ==> link

• Extrovert. I'm Extro too and sometimes I acidentaly stomp all over other people especilay if they're intro. I need somone who is more on my level or can tell me if I'm taking over or else the relationship fails so fast,

• I'd prefer an introvert and I am one myself. Simply because I want my partner to understand my behavior and not be pushy about going out and partying. I don't want him to stick around at social events when I've had enough and want to go home, I want him to leave with me. I want him to understand my need to be alone sometimes, so I want him to be able to be alone too.

• I know what you mean. sometimes I feel that I need to get a way an recollect my energy.

• A nice mix of both.

• C. I am more attracted to men who are extraverts because I fall into the introvert category. I feel more comfortable opening up to a guy who is outspoken and not afraid to be himself.

• Introvert.

• A bit more extroverted then I am.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind so long as they open up to me. I never problem with quiet people when I first meet them so long as in a one on one conversation with me that actually say things and can keep a conversation going. If they can't do that and I am having to do all the work then forget it, there's no point.

I am somewhere in the middle of extroverted and introverted, I don't really fit into either completely.

• I'd prefer an introverted partner. Makes things more intimate when they open up with me :)

• I doubt that so many people here really are introverts.

• haha well I think an introvert would probably come to a site like this. haha

but the numbers are interesting.

• Yes. But I see lots of people who are just shy and assume they are introverts, even though they will easily and gladly talk about every problem/feeling etc they have if you give them the chance.