I don't know what I am doing wrong...

Backstory- Met this guy about 2 years ago, we were not on the same page and ended things. We took a year apart, dated other people and then we reconnected. Things this time were so much better, we both really matured. We would have conversations with substance rather than just about sex. We haven't fought at all. But I don't know if that's enough for him to like me. He has been really busy with school past month and is focusing hard on studying and I understand that completely. School is his number one priority. I asked him prior to starting if we have a future together, and he said he just haven't had time to think about it right now, but he said he likes and cares about me. we've even talked about going on dates. I have been understanding, I have been nice and not brought up our relationship because I knew he wouldn't want to stress about that too..I think about and worry about him. When I knew he was having a rough week I sent him something to cheer him up. I don't know why he doesn't like me enough to date and I am so tired of trying but the thought of losing him..devastates me.

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not doing anything wrong

He's just not the right guy for you

0|0
    0|0