How many times should a guy and girl meet up and date before having sex?

After how many dates should a guy and girl have intercourse? and what if the guy and girl ``click`` and they have fooled around right from the vrery first time they met?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're both happy to do so.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I have had dates where it happened the first time and a lot of dates where it never happened. What are you looking for here? The right answer for you?

• if it happens the first time though, don't you think badly of the girl or think that she's easy though

• Depends on the circumstance, but not necessarily. Sometimes the first date is so intense things just happen. Been too long since that happened though...

• i say give when the time is right not after 3 or 5 so just give 10 or 15 dates, I don't know, lol.

• It should happen when it feels the right time I guess.

What Girls Said 2

• I read somewhere that you should wait around 10 dates before going to bed. And that if you sleep with a guy too soon, he'll only see you as a booty call, even if that's not what he was originally looking for.

• Probably within a few days or a few weeks if I'm looking for a short-time or light relationship, annnnd probably after a few months if I'm looking for a long-term, serious relationship.