How did your first kiss happen?

How did your first kiss happen. I can tell you for me I was sitting talking a guy we were both drinking and with all our friends, out of no where he just kissed me, after commenting about a Britney poster hanging on the wall, I was 15, can't say it was a good kiss unfortunately but that's what happened. You?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 15. It was with my current boyfriend as we're still together. Anyway I had to stay after school one day to finish a project. He walked me upstairs to where I needed to go (no one else was there yet) and when we were saying goodbye he leaned in and kissed me. That was also the first time he told me he loved me. And the kiss wasn't bad either:)

What Guys Said 4

• I was 13 with a girl I loved, we kinda planned it in the moment. But her little brother was there so we kept telling him to go away, it was awkward. haha

• I was in a dream, a girl kissed me, I felt the nerves and my whole brain and body surge. I orgasmed. I woke up and realized I'd slept 20 hours. The only kiss I've ever had.

• It was on a beach and I David Hasselhoff'd my way down the shoreline and caught eyes with this smokeshow and locked lips with her almost immediately.

• It hasn't yet, and I'm 24. I can't wait for it, but I'm not going to rush it, I've waited this long, might as well wait a bit longer. I want it to be with someone really special, a girl that I really hit it off with and plan to propose to eventually.

What Girls Said 3

• I was 14, I was at the movies on a date with a guy in my class who I wasn't crazy about but decided to give it a shot. In the middle of the movie, he asked if I wanted to kiss and I was like "okay" and we kissed. It was the opposite of romantic lol.

• In primary school I crushed on the school "bad boy" since I was 11. Then when I was 13 I managed to get his number and we started talking. One day he came to my house and right there in our kitchen he gave me my first kiss :) He was about 2 years older than me I think. Maybe 3 even 0_o. It was definitely not a bad kiss, and we did a full on make out session along with it. He obviously had lots of experience and had his girls lined up.

• I was 18. It happened with a guy I went on a date with. It was in his car, front seat , awkward. Then we climbed in the back and made out.