Is too little experience a turn off to girls?

I am 20 years old, I have only had one girlfriend for a short amount of time (2 months) when I was 19. I am not a virgin and have kissed. So my question is, is this a turn off to other girls my age? Do girls want a guy more experienced than this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with inexperienced guys and I didn't expect to much from it. They were not great at it but you have something to work on. You have to look at it this way, there is not perfect book to tell you how to have great sex for the first time and be a pro at it. Every girl is different in what they want and what makes them reach that peak. To me I would rather have an inexperienced guy because you can mold him into what you like instead of those that think they know how to please a girl. And every time after that it gets better and better. Then as time passes you will learn new things, hear about things to try together and I am sure will be good at it sooner or later. Good Luck and hope this helped. =)

What Girls Said 31

• I'm sure there are girls out there who don't want a guy who's still learning. Personally, I have very little experience, so an inexperienced guy would make me feel on an even playing field. In past relationships I've been the inexperienced one, so a guy who's just as inexperienced as I am would be a nice change.

• Doesn't matter...it'd be nice, for a change, from all those players...an inexperienced guy kind of means that he isn't a player and isn't after sex all the time. I'd say it's a good thing. But experience is not what will "make or break" a guy in my opinion...it's personality, looks etc. experience is wayy at the bottom, way wayyy at the bottom. for me anyways... and if there are girls that agree just let him know... :) Personality first!

Good luck

• Honestly, if a girl really likes you, she isn't going to let something that insignificant factor into her attraction to you. And yes, whether you are a virgin or not at your age is insignificant. Who says you have to be the most experienced guy at 20?! You have a lifetime. Just be you.

• truthfully nowadays with STDs and such lack of experience means less likely to catch something, besides that you've had some experience and I doubt too many girls are going to worry about the fact that you haven't been with more than one person, many of them might even appreciate the fact that you aren't out sleeping with every girl you know. I think experience can be overrated in some cases.

• It depends, I know if the girl was a little younger than you chances are she would feel more comfortable being with you cause you haven't been around the block like 100 times. its a little intimadating well at least to me if a guy has sex like tonns of times cause its like well if I'm not sexy crazy and you are then this probably won't work. I don't know if that makes sense or if its just me. A guy that's less experienced just seems less scary in my mind.

• it varies from girl to girl.

to me, I would not mind at all. experience doesn't matter to me as long as you know how to treat me. it might be better because I don't have to try to keep you away from your exs. lol. it's not a turn on but its deff not a turn off.

• I don't think its a turn off at all to me if two people like each other enough it doesn't matter what kind of expeirence they have, also if you haven't sleept with many people then that is a turn ON for girls cause it may make them feel more special and not just another girl on a long list that guy has been with.

• I don't think it's a turn off. I say you just respect the girl, treat her like she deserves, and the rest will come with time :)

• it isn't really a major turn off, at least for me. as long you treat a girl well and does know how to value. then that doesn't count as a turn off.

• actually its pretty cute, cause guys now a days have sex with anyone and everyone and THAT freaks us out. I'm a little inexperienced myself I've only had 1 boy friend I'm 18 and I'm still a virgin, I'm still waiting for the right boyfriend to come along. I hope to find a guy that has little experience as you!

• I actually don't mind when guys don't have much experiance. I have none, so I kind of feel like that would be askinf for alot. I think it's really attractive when guys are virgins, but I don't mind too much when guys aren't virgins. For me, less experiance would probably be better because I wouldn't feel inferior to another girl, but again, it's not like it's unnattractive when guys have experience.

• personally I date older guys becaused theyre more experienced but if I met a guy my age who I loved it wouldn't matter to me how good he was, it would still be magic to me. so if girls out there are like me then they'll love you for you and won't care about expierence

• I actually am a 17 year old virgin. That's really hard to come by living where I do but I want a guy with experience. A lot of experience. I know that may sound a little shallow since I'm only a virgin so I shouldn't expect much but that's all I want. I want my first time and any other time after that to be good.

• If that's the kind of guy you're looking for, I wouldn't expect him to faithful if you two start a relationship.

• Not at all... I don't want a guy that is experienced... to mean that he's impure.

• I think it just really depends. In my case I like being on the same level with the person I'm with. For me it's fun learning (or gaining experience) with someone who may be just as inexperienced as me.

:)

• To me its okay as long as he is a nice guy and he isn't weird..

• its not that girls want more experienc, its that they want devotion and respect. so knowing that youve only had one girlfriend and only for 2 months might make them take a step back to say "wait a minute.. is this guy just getting at me for some action?". having the feeling of being used sucks so if girls get that vibe, the might be hesitant

• Girls think they are always looking for a guy with more experience. Its a common misconception that you'll be more comfortable with aguy that knows what he's doing. Everyone eventually learns that its really more about who the person is, mean both people need to be comfortable with each other. When the right girl comes along, it won't matter to her anyway.

• Personally I'd love to date a less experience guy because I don't want to just be a name on the list of many, I want to really mean something to him.

• It may be a turn off for girls who like experienced guys but if you have things about yourself, whether it be within your looks or personality, a girl should be able to look past that and like you anyways.

• actually having too much experience is a turn off, because it makes you seem like a player

i think your experinece is totally fine for ur age

• I'd have to agree and that being too experience is a big turn off. It makes a girl feel pressured to have sex, and that's never a good feeling. I think you're experienced fine enough for your age.

• I want a guy to know what he's doing.

But, I don't wanna be just another girl he's been with.

I want it to mean something to the both of us (:

• nah...some girls like that...

• not at all, as long as you know how to work it real goooood

• Not to me.

• no it's not a turn off. guys who sleep with everyone and have no self respect and lie about it, those douche bags are turn offs. so don't worry about it.

• I like a guy to be hard to get... i.e.- to have been in a few relationships, as long as they aren't too serious. I want guys that are wanted by other girls because when he picks me it make it that much better. Not to mention the guys that get lots of girls have hotttt as hell sex.

• in my opinion I don't think its a turn off

• Most likely that depends on how much experience the girls has. Personally I've never dated and I worry about the same thing. But I wouldn't be turned off by an inexperienced guy.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know, but I can tell you that having too much experience can seriously intimidate the hell out of a girl. The way my Girlfriend talks about it. I think she was pretty freaked out by all my experience. She made it sound like it was part of her reservations about dating me initially.

• I think what I am saying is. A guy with less experience might be a little bit refreshing to some people.

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• It just shows that you respect yourself for who you are and you are not a guy that has slept with many girls. You should be you and if that means that you have not been with many girls, it is because you have chosen to and you are selective of the girls that you meet. I think there should be more guys like you.

• It's not about experience. It's about how well you treat a girl, and how charming you are to her. And it's about how much she enjoys time with you.

• And we have a winner. look buddy a worthy girl will see you as a worthy man because of YOU, not your experience level (lol whatever that means). Be you. That's all that (should) matter.

• COnfidence my friend!

Fake it till you make it...lol

• Relationship experience means very little. Every girl is different so even if you have been in numerous relationships you can still meet one and not have a friggin clue! lol Sex is different since you pick up different tips and techniques from each girl, providing they aren't all one night stands because if they were you wouldn't remember what the hell you did anyway haha.