Should I text him if he doesn't text me?

I was seeing a guy, he blew me off, and a few days later texted me acting like he really missed me and asked to be friends. He told me he didn't know when he could hangout next so I told him to text me when he knows what's going on and he said he would. Should I just wait it out? If he doesn't text me in a week or so should I text him asking what's up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl,you are always going through it with guys.Anyway,this guy is basically telling you he is no longer interested in "seeing you".So why would you just wait around and reach out to HIM?Helpha,you seriously need to work on your self esteem...just being honest.Clearly,he is or has backed away from you...so why would you try and "chase" him?That's exactly what you're doing.Leave him alone and allow him to back away from you and just be "friends" if that what the both of you want.Do not chase him...FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it. It wouldn't hurt. But I don't think he's interested in you in that way.

• probably best to not contact him

What Girls Said 6

• I learned it the hard way that you should just wait it out (especially since you told him to contact you when he's free). If he doesn't contact you, he's not interested. Even super busy people will somehow make time for you if they really do like you that much. I used to be into a guy who claimed he really liked me, and I told him countless of times to just contact me whenever he was free. He never did because he was "busy", yet I saw on his Facebook that he went to all these random party events and hung out with his friends like all the time. So clearly he had the time, he was just not interested enough.

So, in conclusion: if the guy you're into never contacts you, he's either just too busy (in which case he should apologize and not keep you hanging) or he's simply not into you. I'm pretty sure the latter one is the most accurate, though.

• leave him alone,he ia obviously too busy for u,u don't need a flaky dude, sounds like he may be tied up elsewhere

• I definitely say wait for him to text you!

• Let him do the work ..he doesn't come across as sincere

• Don't do it.

• no, you should ignore him.