Third date.. Does he just want to get me in bed?

I've been on two dates with a guy I met about two weeks ago. We went for a walk through the park on the first date.. and he then paid quite a bit of money for a horse carriage ride through the city on our second date. I thought that was cute and romantic! We've only kissed a few times so far. He wants me to come over to his place on the third date. He claims he needs some help with this work project of his and that we can order food too.. but is this just an excuse to try to get physical with me? Although I made it clear that I don't want a serious relationship, he also knows that I've only had sex with one guy who I was in a two year relationship with. He says he really respects that I haven't had sex with a bunch of different guys. But I'm confused what he really wants from me on this third date..?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't know what he really wants. We don't know what he wants. Why not go and find out? You could always say "No" to the sex, if he tries.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes he wants to be more physical though he might not anticipate sex given your history.

More than a quick kiss though.

• I don't know its too early to tell , I think he is OK with you wanting to wait for sex based on what he's said so far . I think he's just trying to get to know you better at this stage

• Carriage ride? Give this man some p*ssy please! He seems like a nice guy!

• Don't go to a guys house whom you've went on 2 dates with! For all you know he's a serial killer, and I will have to hear about him turning you into a skin suit on the news. I have a question though. Why do women date, and tell the guy she doesn't want a serious relationship? If a guy told a girl that...she'd think he just wants FWB! As a guy...why would I want to spend ANY time and money wooing a girl who isn't serious about a relationship?

What Girls Said 1

• Well if he comes onto you and starts to get intimate you can always decline. It's your decision not his!let him kno your not ready