Did I push her away for good? I was kind of a giant a**hole . . .

Ok basically I was dating a girl that was really into me, but at the time I didn't want to be in a relationship because I just got out of one and was pretty hurt so was just dating a lot, told her and she was cool with it.

Anyways I found myself liking her, so I did the childish immature thing of being a dic to try to push her away.

Well it worked a little too good.

Basically I was wanting to pull my walls down and stop all that and at the same time she said she can't deal with it anyore, that I've pushed her away and she thinks we should just be friends, that we have a great connection but she doesn't think we should be "intimate". That she needs time alone. etc ... etc...

So did I push her away for good.. . she said she knows what an amazing person I am blah blah blah and that she cares for me a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say. It kind of depends on her personality. She might be able to be friends with you despite you acting that way towards her but she will never forget so she may always be skeptical about going any farther than that with you. The only way for her to know why you acted that way is for you to explain it to her...if she can understand why she might be able to look past it but she may never be able to fully forgive you for that.

What Girls Said 3

• Only time will tell. Give her space...and if she still wants you, she'll come back around...but she is likely to be much more cautious with you this time.

• She'll come ruining back lol just give her some space.

• well, now the only thing you can do is give her some time, you can't just expect her to come running back to you after treating her like that show her that you care and that you will be there and I bet that will change her mind

What Guys Said 3

• Whenever a woman uses the "f" word ("friend"), you're history. I'm sure she meant what she said about wanting to be "just friends," but a romantic relationship with her is not in your future.

• possibly. you could try the novel idea of apologizing for your d*** behavior and asking her to start over.

• I don't know Tell her you want to spend the rest of your life with her And marry her And that you're sorry and hopefully she will come back to you