Girl on Facebook randomly added me and gave me her number, and I don't know her?

She's from a different state. I have no idea who she is. I accepted a friend request and she sends me a message "thanks for adding me...nice pic...what do you do for fun...here's my number, text me". She only had one pic and 14 friends in her list. Does that sound kind of suspicious? Like if I text her and she says "check out my webcam at www."? It's a Georgia area code and I live in California.

Most Helpful Guy

• Spammer.

Also, do you have a gf? She's crazy and trying to bait you.

If not, it's just some spammer. Just ignore it. Block her. Her profile may be a hot girl but 2-1 odds its a 32 year old fat guy who loves in his parents basement and hasn't left it in a year

What Girls Said 4

• I get ransoms sometimes, just ignore them

• That's kind of creepy.. Don't put in too much thoughts. Just ignore her haha

• It's probably a fake profile, spammer, stalker.

• faked profile...!

What Guys Said 4

• I get friend requests like this all the time.

• I had that happened to me a bunch of times one of my friends told me that it's the owner of the website using a girls pic and trying to get you to spend your money on his website so he can win some cash out of you ignore her! I meant ignore him!

• it could be or the wife or girlfriend testing you

• I'm sure you're spot on with your suspicions.