I seriously don't know how to date

I've never had a real serious relationship, my longest was about 10 months but I didn't like him for most of it and he cheated on me throughout all of it. Guys will usually like me until they start to get to know me or they just aren't my type at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I seem to either act uninterested or obsessive and can't find the middle ground to attract someone enough to date me. I need help! I'm 22 and lonely, all my girlfriends are dating someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I use "You just haven't met him yet?"

What Guys Said 3

• relationships are over rated, a lot of hard work just to possibly get shat on in the end anyway

• "but I didn't like him for most of it"

Then why were you with him for so long?

• Loneliness I guess, I don't know it was like 4-5 years ago haha

• Worse for me :(

What Girls Said 1

• You're not doing anything wrong; you just haven't found the right guy yet. If they like you until they get to know you, that just means they aren't compatible with you.

And no worries. I'm 21 and my longest relationship was also 10 months (and funnily enough, I didn't like him for most of it).