Would you date someone who's recovering from an eating disorder?

I've mostly recovered from anorexia those past few months. I'm at 110 lbs, which is an almost healthy weight for me. Either way though, I feel it makes very unattractive for dating.

I feel like a lot of guys are afraid it may cause a lot of drama. Part of what helped me recover, was eating vegan, even raw vegan on most days. I can't do some things a lot of couples do, like going out for dinner. And even when I cook at home, I'm sure a lot of guys would prefer something more meaty and cheesy.

Aside from that I don't think it would have an impact on my future relationships

Most Helpful Guy

• I woulodn't have a problem with it because I can relate to the troubles of eating. I was skinny for years and kinda still am but am a lot better than what I was. Going out to dinner costs money so most guys would not mind avoiding the extra expenses. Plus, guys don't just eat meat, and there are ways to work around either not eating together, or figuring out what you both like.

What Guys Said 2

• if by recovering you mean gaining weight then yes ,anorexia is very unattractive I prefer curvy girls What even fat girls Or just an average body type but never Someone who is skin and bone that's just Uncomfortable

• I must admit I'd be a little scared. But if I really liked her, I might give it a shot.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. As long as he is eating properly and taking his medication of course.Everyone has problems which is understandable. But I don't want the person to become a dependable burden on me that they need too be under close watch for their eating patterns which can create a sad atmosphere.