Are you ashamed to admit that you used to date any of your exes?

Or look back on anyone who you once had feelings for and wonder why you were ever attracted to them to begin with?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• no shame in any of the people I've dated. and I never wonder why attracted me to them because I know what was attractive about them... however I do look back and think 'dude you should've seen that coming. writing on the wall'

but it's kinda like that song "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger"

• Nope, everyone I've dated was and still is pretty cool... And I date out of my league, so if they'd gotten worse looking they'd still be better than me.

• Nah everything is an experience in life and I wouldn't take it back for anything.

• No I don't because at the time they were what I wanted and they were great. I am glad that one didn't end up working out and she is in a happy relationship now, and I am happy for her. But there was one that got away and I wish I had her back, but that too wouldn't end up working out for the long-run. Everything happens for a reason and I haven't found her yet.

What Girls Said 5

• yup even had a baby with the one I can't stand...its all chemistry that makes us crazy and blind,once that chemical fades we are like how in the heel did I ever date him...lol its life

• Yes. Looked at my exes Facebook today and was like whyyyy the f*** would I do this? I was really embarrassed and cringed hard.

• Yes like almost all of them hahah

• Never been ashamed of anything I've done in the past. I'm glad it happened and it taught me a lot.

• Yeah I once dated a guy that offered nothing but sex