Should I send this or not?

i went on a date with this guy, we don't really text much on a regular basis,just when we are setting up a date. would it be weird if I texted him a video on you tube, that I thought was cute, and know something that he may be interested in seeing(has to do with something that was said during the date).. as cute/ funny thing? we went out July 31st,so would it be weird and creepy to send that out now? aug 29th? ahah

Most Helpful Guy

• not creepy at all. I definitely wouldn't mind something like that. But that's me.

• I bet you would mind if its from someone you hardly speak to, besides the fact that she really doesn't know if his lack of communication could be he is giving someone else his attention, the text would be awkward.

• It's been a month. I can think of a few girls I haven't talked to in like 2~4 months that I'd have no problem if they texted me some silly video. Even if we went on a date. I'm just...whateveradjectivemeanstonotbecreepedout like that.

It's just a text. She isn't proposing.

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not creepy! And it's also a great idea.

Since it has been a while since you last went out on a date with him, you need to watch out for your words. Say something like: " I just saw this, see if it makes you remember something. :) "

Then you will see his answer.

Besides that, It will show you are still interested and that you want a new date. :)

• Do it

• SEND IT!

What Girls Said 3

• I think that's a great idea! If nothing comes of it, so what? If it does, great! I can't see anything bad happening, there's no reason not to give it a shot :)

• the fact that you don't speak regularly sounds like such a waste of time..don't send him anything unless he is showing you equal interest

• yah, I see what you mean..just sucks, cause our date we had a few things in common.. seemed like a connection ya know.. ah there are other guys worth my time

• he doesn't text her much,theres no interest apparently

• Go for it. At least it's a good conversation starter since you state you don't text much. It worries me that the last time you guys went out together was on July 31st. That's a while. Hopefully he's still interested and you guys communicate at most through phone calls..