What are the best online dating sites both free and non-free? that have the most users, so wider range

of people to connect with, you know which Online Dating sites are the best quality wise, and have the most users, people on there, that way you have more opportunities to message more people on there, I've been told that Match and eHarmony are the best paid-for dating sites, meanwhile Plentyoffish and OkCupid are the best free-ones, any other ones I should know about and check out?

I guess I should just accept and realize that the typical average guy doesn't stand a chance with online dating, even the girls who are just average looking are extremely picky

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a refund from eharmony because it got so restrictive on who you contacted and was very expensive(like 300 bucks for what I went for). I have match.com(paid) now and while I don't get many emails the people on it seem to talk with more than 2 brain cells for the most part compared to free sites. On the free sites sometimes I literally get one word replies and I wonder how the girl had enough intelligence to even make a username and a profile.

But I still do recommend free sites because it's a struggle to get women to actually meet online and the women on paid sites get even more pickier in my opinion compared to women on free sites. Women online are very paranoid of creepers for the most part but they are for both free and paid sites. It's easy to strike up a conversation if you're not another sex-crazed guy on the site like a lot of the guys are. But getting women to meet in person is a pain. POF and OKC are the only free ones I would recommend. POF throws more users at you while OKC has more in depth profiles. I personally wouldn't recommend match because of how picky the women are and due to the fact that both people have to pay to talk on the site. So this means you could be writing to a person who can't reply. On top of that, most profiles are dead. They really need to purge dead profiles.

What Girls Said 3

• I met my boyfriend on Match. He was on both Match and eHarmony at the time. If you're looking for variety, don't go for eHarmony. It is more expensive than Match, and you only get a set number of potential dates per day, and you have to go through a ton of "guided communication" stuff before you can just talk to them. Match is a bit cheaper, but if you don't meet someone in 6 months, they will give you another 6 months free...so that's a pretty good deal! They still highlight a few people "Just For You!" each day, but you can browse their entire database if you so choose. You can also check out the profiles of other guys and see what you're up against. Andddd obviously it worked out for me haha, so I'd highly recommend it :)

• I don't advice you to use the "free dating sites," the profiles are just a bunch of scams... Match, Okcupid, zoosk, are considered the best. eHarmany a good one, but too picky and too expensive. I hate to say this, but Facebook works sometimes.

• I've used both OKCupid and JDate with modest results, though nothing out of the ordinary.

OKCupid is free, while JDate is not (and JDate is also geared towards Jews, though you needn't be Jewish to make use of it).

What Guys Said 0