Did you have a date for prom in high school?

Did you go alone, with fiends, a boyfriend or decided not to go at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't go at all. The girl I was in love with didn't return my feelings, and I probably couldn't have found another date anyway. I don't think any of my friends even went, and I especially didn't want to go alone. One of my greatest regrets is missing out on prom.

What Guys Said 5

• I didn't go at all because I can't dance. Surprisingly, a girl invited me to go with the ugliest girl that went to middle school with us, but didn't go to our high school. I told her that I'm not going, but inside I was thinking "WTF? Are you serious? I can't believe you invited me to go with that girl".

• I hate the concept of proms, so I instantly shoved the invitation into the bin :P

• Yes I did and she asked me out lol

• I didn't even go to my high school senior prom, cause back in school a lot of kids use to get on my nerves, they would love to pick on me because I was quiet, but their the one's who are ignorant and love to ridicule people who are different than them. I can't stand messy people.

• I went to both Junior and Senior Prom. Date for one and girlfriend for the other.

What Girls Said 10

• I went with my boyfriend. :) I went to an all girls high school, so getting dates for dances was easy (all we had to do was ask our guy friends at the nearby all guys school). I only started dating my boyfriend after I decided to ask him to the prom haha.

• Im went to prom with my friends and I don't regret we had so much fun and I always had more than one partner on the dance floor.

• I didn't go to either my junior or senior prom. I was very quiet in high school, and mostly stayed to myself. I had one close friend, and she never was interested in going, so I never saw a point in going.

• We didn't have proms in my school.

• Junior year I went with friends and senior year I went with my boyfriend.

• I went with one of my close friends...I was going to ask him, but I was too nervous to. He found out I wanted to ask him, and wrote me a song and asked me to go with him, and it was probably the sweetest thing a boy has ever done for me :)

• I didn't bother going I did something and went shopping

• No I was a misfit in high school.

• I did have a date. I went with the guy I was dating at the time.

• No. High school sucked for me :(