What would be a nice surprise for a guy you're dating?

I've been dating this guy for awhile and he's so sweet to me. I'd like to do something back to show him I care.

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do something to show him you care... Give him your love and attention already does that.

Do something so that BOTH can spend a great time together, something different than you normally do.

Don't forget that it has to be something you both like.

I don't know him, I don't know his personality or yours so I don't know what you could do...

But, If I had a girlfriend, I would do this:

In my city, there are plenty of beautiful places that not many people know about. Some of them, became my favorite ( If you don't have one, look up on the internet )

If it's a far place, there is no problem, the surprise will be bigger.

Make a picnic or eat with him somewhere near by.

( Kiss him, talk to him about things that he doesn't know about you but you want to share with him because you trust him )

At the end of it, tell him you took him there, because you want him to know how important he is to you, important enough to make you spend a whole day with him, talking with him, and sharing a beautiful place with him, for the 1st time :)

Something like that.

What Guys Said 3

• swallow

• Hugs and smiles always make me feel good.

• Bake him Oreo balls. They are AMAZING!

What Girls Said 3

• I give my boyfriend a loooong back massage when I want him to feel spoiled. He loves it and asks me for them all the time (but usually I don't do longer than about 10-15 mins, it is work haha). You can take that in a sexy direction or just let it be a sweet and innocent thing, depending on where you are in your relationship. It depends on what your guy likes, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like massages!

Also doing something you know he likes but you're not into (for me that would be playing video games and Risk) can make him really happy. Though that's not as much fun haha.

• Cooking always does the trick. But maybe you could do something for him that he really likes, but you typically do not. Say he likes sports and you hate it. Go to a match with him. Or do some sexy dress up for him.

• Maybe you could bake him something or make him dinner? :)