Need an advice what to do about this guy

We've been seing each other for some months At first it started kinda slowly and so, but we used to text all day long. Always saying good morning/good night. You know...cute stuff. Then like two weeks ago we started to hit on really good I was staring to fall for him. We even talked about it and he said he felt that before but wasn't sure if I did. I said yes and so. We were great, but BAM this week all got so wrong. He started to feel tiried to text me good night. He says he slept in so didn't say good morning. He answers my texts like hour or sometimes even doesn't bother to answer. He still share his plans and so an makes some plans of us going out I get that vibe he is not interested anymore. But how that change in one week. No random text anymore, just maybe one or two texts a day. Today it got worse. When we start texting it's usualy gos like for hour but today he sent really casual Good morning, how are you. I answere his text and got one back after more that hour (never once he did that, always answered almost instant). Sent him another text and haven't got answer for 7 hours now... I feel like he is not interested anymore and does want me break up with him...

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally I had this situation and basically the guy seemed so interested and would text me often and then suddenly he started texting like that guy does to you. Sorry but he could be now interested in someone else or everything got ahead of him and now he feels differently and doesn't really know what to say about it. Leave him to it and he'll come after you if he wishes,don't do all the chasing! If you do you may end up making for effort for no reason,see what happens. If he begins not talking at all,move on before you end up getting hurt.

• Yeah. In my mind I know that, but it's damn hard to ignore. One week you were the most important person now all of a sudden you are just a person. It all changed one day we were out and he didn't hold my hand. Then I got really confused I got really quiet. He saw something was wrong with me and he brought me home with exuse that I need to rest, after that total downhill.

• I totally understand,it's so sh*t when that happens because you go over what you think you may have done wrong. Just hold in there! You'll be fine whether he texts you or doesn't

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him about it. Maybe he's just busy.

What Girls Said 1

• Three simple words: TALK TO HIM. Communication is everything.