Liking two people at one time. What to do?

After a rough breakup about 9 months ago, and not interested in dating at all during that time, I started to like a guy that I met. We met just over a month and a half ago. About 3 weeks ago, I met another guy. I kind of like him, as well. I didn't expect this to happen, I've never really been interested in more than one person at a time.

The first guy is 6 1/2 years younger than me. He's in many ways not my type, but I really like him. He makes me nervous, anxious, excited, he gives me butterflies just to think about him.

The second guy is 6 1/2 weeks older than me. He's a friend of a guy that my best friend is dating. We have a lot in common, surprisingly a lot; strange things, actually, things that have put dampers on relationships we've each had in our past. And, he really does make me smile.

Neither one of them have kids, I do have a 7 year old boy. The first guy I find myself thinking about constantly, the way I like him I've never felt before, honestly. The second guy, in most ways, makes the most sense for me when looking at it objectively.

I'd like to get to know both of them, and see if anything changes (feelings get stronger or fade away) by getting to know them. If I'm not committed to either one, is it okay to get to know them both at the same time?

Thoughts? Other insight? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Having so much in common could become annoying later on. If you are constantly thinking about someone they are usually the obvious choice, you just have to follow your heart.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, nothing wrong with being at different places with different people.

Make sure neither thinks they are the only one in your life but they don't need to know what's going on with the other one.

• Date both of them. No sex. Kissing is fine. You have to spend more time with each one before you can decide for sure. Once you've spent enough time together...the choice will be clear.

What Girls Said 0