How do I know that she is for real?

I have tried to find a woman that I am compatible with for a while now and I decided to give online dating another go. This woman says that she is interested in me and that she lives in another country but is a U.S. citizen. She seems sincere enough and we have a lot in common but how can I tell if this is for real or just someone toying with me?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If you have money lying around for a vacation go there and find out. If it's not a place you want to visit then I'd suggest looking for girls in places you do want to visit.

My point is you never know until to go there and find out for yourself. There are a lot of scams out there, but there are also a lot of women too.

• Dude, you have a better chance of dying in a plane crash than living happily ever after with a girl who lives in another country.